Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HERE WE GO!!

Ok so I'm pretty new at this whole blog thing that is really what my wife does but hey I'm always up for new things.  So anyway the last couple of classes have been pretty standard.  Just talk about what is going to happen and all that jazz but we have talked about the eternal ramifications of an eternal family, ya i said ramifications whooo doggy that a big word, this college stuff gone done been makin me smart. Anyway as I was sayin, we talked about families and their eternal potential and drew all of the plan of salvation up on the board, and it really hit me hard that me and my wife will be starting our own little eternal family, and born to us will be potential kings and queens, and that right there is enough to make you reconsider children...ok not really but it does make the decision weigh much heavier on your mind.  Hopefully i will be able to handle the responsibilities of balancing school, a job, a loving wife, and children all at the same time.  i don't know how i am going to do it but i sure know that i have not missed a tithing payment and when me and my wife have kids I'm expecting a huge withdrawal from the blessing savings account Ive been addin to.

No comments:

Post a Comment